Volume 34 | Issue 1 | Jan/Feb 2008 | “The Role of Research in Transforming the Lives of People with Disabilities and Their Families"
This issue of TASH Connections addresses the important relationship between research, public policy, and practice.
- Wanda J. Blanchett, We've Come a Long Way But We're Not There Yet.
- Cheryl M. Jorgensen and Michael McSheehan, How Applied Research Informs Assessment Policy for Students with Intellectual and other Developmental Disabilities: Lessons from New Hampshire.
- Pat Rogan and Mary Fisher, The Impact of Research on Public Policy Related to Supported Employment.
- Robert H. Horner and Sheldon L. Loman, The Role of Research in the Implementation of Effective Support for Individuals with Severe Disabilities.
- NConSD and Jim Conroy, The National Coalition on Self-Determination: A TASH Supporter and Partner since 2001.