Volume 34 | Issue 4 | July/August 2008 | “Starting Early and Staring Inclusive: Practices for Early Intervention and Early Childhood Services"
This issue of TASH Connections features critical articles from leading early intervention and early childhood special education researchers around the country. They offer powerful strategies for young children with significant disabilities focused on maintaining community and school inclusion. Now is the time for families and educator to affect change together, when children are young and most responsive to strategies, supports, and services.
- Ann Donoghue Dillon, Little Ones Have Big Dreams, Too: Let's Find Out What They Are!
- Susan R. Sandall, DEC's Recommended Practices for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education.
- Lise Fox and Rochelle Lentini, PBS Goes to Preschool: Supporting the Inclusion of Young Children with Disabilities.
- Edward H. Bovey and Phillip S. Strain, The Power of Peers: Social Skills Strategies for Young Children with Autism.
- Beth Rous, Supporting the Transition of Young Children with Significant Disabilities: Finding from a National Study.